Another N7 Day, another Mass Effect trailer. A year ago on November 7th, they gave us the N7 Day trailer. This year, it’s the Cinematic Reveal Trailer. And boy, it is cinematic….
If you don’t know what N7 Day is, then you probably have no idea about Mass Effect: Andromeda. Good for you, the awesome trailer gives us the key plot points:
1) Folks with firepower and military training adrift in space in hibernation.
2) They wake up, hoping for Eden…but instead, they get crazy messed-up planet with mean monsters, some with tentacles. Tentacles? Yes, tentacles.
3) There’s some weird “gravity well” which is an interesting name for it since it seems to have the opposite effect of gravity: things float and rise, not pull down.
4) Someone says, “We’re the aliens”. Translation: “This isn’t our home planet”. Yep, this is right up there with, “It’s a trap!”
5) There’s a humanoid demon-looking creature who we only see from the back. He struts around and has a round horn, like a halo, but he ain’t an angel. He’s most definitely the honcho bad guy.
In summary, at stake is the human race and need to kill tons of very bad monsters to avoid extinction. Did I mention some of them have tentacles?
Game’s out Spring 2017.